How you can help us...
- If someone divulges to you that they are
being abused – listen, be non judgemental, give them our telephone number
- Tell women and children about Women’s Aid
and this website
- Challenge attitudes – no-one deserves to be
- Display our leaflets and posters – give us
a call we will be happy to supply them.
If you need leaflets in another language then contact the Home Office
(Home office publications – 0870 241 4680 ) who can also help.
- Support your local Women’s Aid Group
- Volunteer your time to help promote our
services and help the women and children who are living in the refuge or
through one of our outreach services
- Give donations – we need to fundraise to